Delivery Agent Performance Analyst
This role requires 70+% overnight travel. Ideal candidate has 3+ years of analytical experience.
The Wayfair Final Mile department is looking to add a 3PL Performance Analyst to help manage our 3PL delivery centers. We are looking for the right individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and deep passion for transportation and supply chain to help drive this strategic initiative for the company. The Third Party Final Mile Team manages all of Wayfair’s 100+ third party Final Mile partners across North America. We strive to continually delight our customers by providing the most transparent, reliable, and professional delivery experience in the industry.
What You'll Do
- Forge strong relationships with a portfolio of Final Mile Home Delivery Agents understanding their businesses from operations, administration, and finance to drive a best in class customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with these partners to identify areas for focus and jointly improve their performance.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly calls with agents to review key performance indicators
- Embrace a consulting and partnership mentality to collaborate with agents to thrive within their region
- Generate and share nuanced reporting with internal stakeholders and external partners. Identify trends and create digestible narratives out of large data sets.
- Proactively identify critical markets and work with internal teams to get ahead of performance issues
- Become an expert in Final Mile industry best practices and technology.
- Partner with multiple teams within Wayfair to improve overall operations of 3rd party network, including logistics, technology, and other operations groups.
What You'll Need
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders. Able to grasp complex issues and look beyond the obvious.
- Ability to manage and drive and prioritize projects, while leading cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong inter-personal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence.
- Comfort with delivery routing technologies/strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree a plus but not required.
- Experience in logistics, carrier management or transportation operations a plus but not required.