Work from Home Trainer, German speaking (m/f)
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Virtual Trainer to conduct and facilitate various training and development programs for the work at home / remote teams across the Sales & Service organization. You will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials as needed and training virtual Sales & Service staff. Programs will include new hire onboarding, ongoing up-skill training, as well as other training dictated by business needs. The primary audience will be virtual service center employees, but may also include onsite employees.
What You’ll Do:
- You will conduct engaging virtual new hire onboarding training via Adobe Connect, as well as other virtual training as needed.
- Support with the design and development of training materials as needed for virtual classroom use.
- You will work across EU sites and collaborate with the Sales & Service Training team both onsite and virtually.
- Lead virtual classroom training using facilitation techniques appropriate for a virtual audience
- You will monitor new employee training to ensure courses are completed in a timely manner and tracked for completion.
- You will deliver virtual training programs that support the needs of our virtual sales and services teams
What You’ll Need:
- Experience as a trainer in a classroom setting, with virtual training experience preferred, particularly in Call Center/Service Center environment.
- A degree in a learning & development field is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to create training materials using basic instructional design methods.
- You have provided virtual facilitation to medium to large sized groups, utilizing Adobe Connect or any other on-line training platform highly preferred.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, you should be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are located in Germany or Ireland
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted fibre broadband, hard-wired Ethernet connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.