Supply Chain Integration Health & Monitoring Associate
Supply Chain Integration Health and Monitoring Associate
Who we are:
Wayfair is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and innovative professional to join our Supply Chain Integration Team. Our Supply Chain Integration Health & Monitoring team is focused on maintaining Wayfair’s multiple EDI partnerships and troubleshooting through any issues that is presented in a timely manner. Our goal is to collaboratively work with both external and internal users to ensure these relationships run smooth and efficient. We strive to be proactive, not reactive, and we always look to achieve long term solutions.
Upon joining the team, you will work as an advisor to all Supply Chain related needs for our suppliers and help Wayfair in our mission to connect with our suppliers through different forms of automated data exchanges. You will be closely connected to our growing supplier base and their needs and will manage relationships with our 3rd party vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Use a range of tools and data sources to rapidly respond to real-time data integration problems
- Analyse data to perform root cause analyses and develop lasting solutions for complex problems leveraging SQL, advanced excel, and other tools for data collection and analysis
- Identify trends in performance and offering
- Drive KPIs related to Supply Chain Integration and Supplier Operations
- Outreach and assist with setting up and launching data exchange projects and resolving data exchange issues with Wayfair partners across Europe
- Maintain strong working relationships with Vendors, Category Management, and 3rd party trading partners to drive improved EDI implementation and performance
- Monitor overall performance on data connections implemented – ensuring data is transmitting fluidly between Wayfair and the Supplier
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Business Studies or Supply Chain preferably
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English - an additional major European language would be an advantage
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office, Excel, SQL
- Proficient user of SQL and experience with Data exchange, connections or EDI
- Excellent communication skills and an interest in developing negotiation skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to make processes better
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.