Global Head of Employee Technology
Global Head of Employee Tech
Employee Tech provides technology services and support for all Wayfairians globally. Our goal is to enable employee productivity through collaboration and knowledge platforms, tech assets, on-boarding new employees and timely resolution of employee related tech issues"
What You'll Do
- You will provide the overall strategy and leadership for internally facing employee technology.
- Manage and be accountable for end user support (corp offices, call centers, warehouses).
- You will set the strategy and road-map to put Wayfair in a position for our teams to continue to scale.
- Partner and manage expectations of executive leadership within Wayfair. Build strong relationships with the executive team to influence change.
- Think through how to measure success through data and metrics
What You'll Need
- 15+ years of experience in management of enterprise technology and IT
- Ability to partner at the executive level and manage those relationships
- Experience with implementation and change management.
- Experience defining road-maps and executing against them.
- Ability to manage other leaders and the ability to develop careers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with automation
- Experience with cloud based technologies and services
- Previous experience with large fast-paced organizations (10,000+ employees)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.