Senior Manager, Analytics Enablement
Wayfair Analytics is the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data. We move fast, iterating quickly on big business problems. We work smart, applying technology to unlock insights and provide outsized value to our customers. We swing big, knowing our customers won’t benefit from micro optimizations. Leveraging the largest data set for products sold in the Home space, this team treats data as an asset and determines how to maximize its business value and extend our competitive advantage.
Thousands of employees across the organization use the data and tools we provide daily in order to facilitate effective decision making. How do we ensure that we are providing the proper training, support, and documentation to make them successful? That’s where you come in! The Senior Program Manager of Analytics Enablement will be tasked with driving adoption and proper use of our data and analytic tools. Additionally, you will foster a true Analytics community where best practices and learnings are shared between Wayfair’s many Analytics teams.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with business partners across the organization to understand gaps in how they are able to access data and perform analysis. Identify optimal analytic solutions to meet their use cases.
- Organize and create trainings to upskill business users across the organization on leveraging BI tools and data. Arrange support committees to provide continuous support for our business users.
- Partner with our Content team to drive documentation of our tools and data sets for the understanding of our business users.
- Assemble an Analytics committee with representation across the organization to share projects and learnings.
- Create events for Wayfair’s Analytics teams to showcase their work to the organization.
- Engage with the external Analytics community and identify events to attend and host.
What You Have
- A proven track record managing multiple work streams and project deadlines in a cross-functional environment
- Experience interacting with high-level internal stakeholders or managing external clients
- Innovative problem-solving skills – able to dissect and succinctly summarize roadblocks, identify and implement mitigating solutions
- Dedication to continuous improvement through data-driven actions
- Clear senior presence with thoughtful, articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven motivation with a bias towards action; Strong sense of curiosity and adaptability
- Familiarity with Analytical tools (such as Tableau, OLAP Cubes, Looker) and programming languages (such as SQL, Python, R) a plus
- Experience with event planning and/or corporate education a plus
We offer a fun, dynamic, and diverse work environment where casual dress is encouraged and corner offices—or any offices—are nowhere to be found. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and empowered to take smart risks, embrace ownership, and take every opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.