Strategic Operations Manager, Final Mile Planning
Operational Excellence is an internal consulting team that manages final mile delivery within Wayfair. We are a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals that has been tasked with creating a revolutionary, best-in-class supply chain and we work cross-functionally with groups including operations, finance, and analytics to achieve that goal.
What You'll Do
- Partner with operations to identify and implement improvements to final mile delivery coverage within the Wayfair Delivery Network (WDN), Wayfair's proprietary home delivery network,
- Own relationships with stakeholders across Wayfair's logistics network and act as the key point of contact for driving changes to delivery coverage
- Build and maintain KPIs and reporting for growth and coverage of final mile delivery within the WDN
- Provide strategic and analytical support in development of future delivery operating models
What You'll Need
- Excellent analytical skills, with significant experience in Excel and SQL
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Track record of success in developing relationships with stakeholders, working collaboratively and leveraging influence to drive multi-departmental projects.
- Problem-solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience working in an analytical or operational role in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience working in eCommerce or a similar field
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking._
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: SCL-L