Manager, Marketing Product Management (Customer Remarketing)
The Customer File Remarketing team is responsible for driving re-engagement and maximizing lifetime value for Wayfair’s existing customers through display and social media advertising. Leveraging sophisticated models to pinpoint precise moments to deepen our connection with customers, we operate on the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement. We closely partner with our Data Science, Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence Engineering, and Product teams to build innovative platforms and systems to provide our customers with an unforgettable, world-class experience.
With a rapidly growing customer base our Customer File Remarketing team is critical to Wayfair's future success. Understanding what motivates loyalty across different demographics and segments is an integral part of reaching customers with the right message at the right time through the right channel. Doing this well, plays a large part in widening and deepening Wayfair's economic moat.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative professionals or strategy consultants with a strong interest in technology and puzzle solving!
As a Manager in Marketing Product Management here is ...
What You'll Do
- Own Wayfair’s Activation program, managing a multimillion-dollar budget to meet ROI goals in converting customers into first-time buyers and growing incremental lifetime value
- Lead the development and optimization of bidding strategy for the overall channel, including the roadmap and deployment of new targeting/valuation models
- Collaborate with engineering and creative on new products, integrations, and experiences to provide a best-in-class offering to our new customers
- Identify future expansion opportunities for Remarketing and for Digital advertising more broadly
- Become an expert on digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, Pinterest), gaining a deep understanding of optimization levers
What You'll Need
- 3+ years’ experience in ad technology, data science, management consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with analytical tools such as SQL, R, and Python
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent negotiations and relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.