Senior Associate Product Manager, Power Purchasers
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
We are looking for a Senior Associate Product Manager to join our Wayfair Professional team. This individual will focus on several target verticals: interior designers, hotels and restaurants, contractors, property managers, and offices. It’ll be important to quickly familiarize yourself with the challenges faced by each of these industries so you can effectively lead the product team to develop the best-in-class business shopping experience for our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Product Manager’s at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure the impact of your product enhancements
What You'll Need:
- Significant/meaningful experience in ecommerce and product management
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)