Program Manager, B2C Sales Innovation
Manager, B2C Sales Innovation
The Sales and Service team is responsible for using our knowledge of the customer to deliver exceptional service and positive shopping experiences across phone, chat, social media, and other customer engagement channels. Our footprint is global with teams in Utah, Texas, Maine, Massachusetts, Ireland, UK, and Germany. Sales and Service leadership team members are equal parts general manager and innovator. We write our own playbook for success and work cross functionally with everyone from Engineering and Product to Merchandising and Category Management. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class pre- and post-sales support while always raising the bar for ourselves and the industry.
The B2C Sales Innovation team is a newly formed strategic department, supporting Wayfair’s inside salesforce. The Inside Sales team is comprised of product experts and sales agents who help our B2C customers select and purchase more complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products from our ever-expanding assortment. Our customer-centric sales teams are in Utah, Texas, New York, and Massachusetts, Ireland and Germany. People, Process, and Technology are the 3 pillars to Sales Innovation team.
What You'll Do
- Interact with inbound sales teams on delivery success, process improvements and solving challenges.
- Develop ambiguous ideas, formulate the strategies, influence others, and execute to remedy complex problem.
- Oversee the inbound sales strategy (phone and chat) and own the identification of strategic opportunities to improve, elevate and execute on the end-to-end experiences of key customer journeys.
- Refine and elevate the way we route and talk with different customer segments.
- Design, Test and evaluate if different greetings, call flows and routing for new versus return customers creates a diffracted experience and leads to higher, NPS, Conversion and Customer Lifetime Value.
What You'll Need
- Proven track record of managing Sales teams for eCommerce and/or technology company.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking._
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: