Outbound Sales Consultant
Wayfair is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a self-motivated individual that possesses a “closer” mindset to join our Outbound Sales team. If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career! This is not your average sales experience - apply to learn more about our Outbound Sales Relationship Desk!
What will you be doing?
- Exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, and more because you love to make money
- Stay hungry for the opportunity to talk to everyone about the benefits of Wayfair services
- As the voice of Wayfair, maintain professionalism during all interactions
- Listen to our customers and explore our products to upsell/cross-sell your customers to make buying decisions
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- We're taking the "cold" out of "cold calling" - you'll be working from an existing Wayfair customer base
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You are a “Hunter,” someone who pushes themselves to do more, make more, be more
- You are hyper-competitive, hate to lose and are self-motivated
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You think like an Entrepreneur
What is required to be considered?
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment such as B2B, Direct Sales, or Retail
- Equivalent experience and/or bachelor’s degree
- Regular and reliable attendance
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.