We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- You will unload and receive inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods
- You will use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- You will perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- You’ll pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- You will be a vocal contributor on the team
- You’ll work effectively with peers and managers
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate
- You’ll perform additional responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Need
- Must be comfortable handling up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Comfort with scanning technology
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Wayfair, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ontario Disability Act
Wayfair complies with federal and provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the recruiter.Tag: SCL-WD