We are seeking a highly talented Recruiter to join the Wayfair Delivery Network Field Recruiting Team. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and process from front to back, and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of our growing business.
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably high-volume
- Experience understanding Supply Chain, Logistics, & Warehouse hiring is preferred
- Experience working with agencies, contract negotiation, and cost analysis
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business / clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Wayfair, we don’t just accept difference- we celebrate it and support it. Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ontario Disability Act
Wayfair complies with federal and provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.