Inbound Sales Consultant
Inbound Sales Consultant
The Wayfair Sales team has reinvented the way you shop for the home you love! Our dedicated sales agents are committed to providing a genuine, personal shopping experience by helping customers Discover More, Rest Assured and Feel Confident in their buying decisions. Our sales agents begin their career at Wayfair with an in-depth, paid training program that prepares them to help consumers feel confident in choosing to shop with Wayfair. Wayfair Sales agents focus on providing world-class customer experiences while building revenue for the family of Wayfair brands.
What You'll Do
• You work to achieve metrics tied to your own financial gain (revenue, close/conversion, CSAT)
• You explore our products and services with customers and help them make buying decisions, through upselling and cross-selling
• You provide solutions and ask for the sale on every call
• You show professionalism in every interaction
• You navigate many tools including multiple software applications and communication technologies
• You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
• You are comfortable working in a competitive and ever-changing/fast-paced environment
What You'll Need
• 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment (Retail Management, SaaS, Account Manager, etc.)
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to respond to inbound phone calls frequently to meet customer requests
• Self-motivation to drive metrics, results and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience is a plus
Compensation: $11.50 + Monthly Uncapped Bonuses
Start Date: 6/17/2019
*Paid Training: 4 weeks; Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schedule (after training):
Mondays - 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesdays - OFF
Wednesdays - 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays - 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fridays - 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sundays - OFF
*Note: attendance is mandatory for training period.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.