Head of Performance Marketing PLA & CSS (m/f)
Do you love challenging analytical problems? As Head of Performance Marketing for PLA & CSS, you’ll join Wayfair’s EU marketing leadership team, take full ownership for key marketing channels, and lead a team of highly quantitative analysts.
You’ll be responsible for very large channels that are critical to our business, including Google Shopping and Comparison Shopping, across all of our categories and markets in Europe.
We have a maniacal focus on steering marketing investments based on ROI and we’re always automating our operations, so you’ll be heavily leveraging your own and your team’s analytical and technical skills to oversee strategy and execution of campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the overall strategy, execution, and effectiveness of multi-country, large scale customer acquisition programs by taking full ownership for the performance of your channels
- Lead a team of marketing professionals (all highly quantitative and technically skilled) and support their career development within the organization
- Deeply dive into analysis of our vast data to report on effectiveness of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities
- Drive further development of our infrastructure and algorithms as a key stakeholder to our engineering, data science, and business intelligence teams
- Negotiate deftly with external advertising partners and leverage their resources and support
- Serve as a cross-functional anchor to business functions including Category Management, Merchandising and Pricing
What You’ll Need
- Strong quantitative abilities and relevant tech skills: you enjoy discussing analyses and you’re comfortable leading a team that works with SQL and some R/Python for analysis and automation. Ideally you’re experienced with these (or similar) tools.
- You’re a team leader, and are excited about managing and developing your team members
- Proven track record of successful project management and business experience
- Ability to think and prioritize strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Our office language is English, this role doesn’t require German language skills
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Tag: MKTG