Senior Product Manager, Attribution & Measurement
Senior Product Manager, Attribution and Measurement
Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence (ATCI) builds products that let Wayfair communicate with new and existing customers effectively across advertising, email, and onsite touchpoints. Wayfair has a huge selection of products and offerings that make shopping for the home easy and exciting. Our goal is to use data-driven strategies to talk to the customer about the product they want, regardless of where they are or what stage of their shopping journey they are in. We are at the intersection of product, marketing, data science and technology which allows us to be a leader in the Ad Technology space. The Attribution and Measurement team builds our industry-leading multitouch attribution solution. You will find and measure the incremental value of every touchpoint using the wealth of data we have about our customer behavior and marketing channels. You will use that data to build predictive models that inform decisions about where and how to advertise. You will also develop the technical platform to ensure attributed revenue is available to all stakeholders at all time to maximize the revenue they’re able to drive for Wayfair. You will influence the measurement roadmaps for key advertising partners to ensure they’re building products that enable us to better measure and target our ad campaigns, participating in their alpha and beta tests as necessary.
What You'll Do
- Partner with senior leaders to define and align business and product vision and strategy for attribution and measurement at Wayfair
- Develop and maintain a product platform roadmap and regularly update to key partners and stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional teams in planning, prioritization, and product delivery including data science, engineering, site merchandising, storefront experience, marketing, pricing and profitability, and category management
- Define and measure business impact, and monitor performance of initiatives and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Leverage data to understand risks, impacts, scope and priorities of our business objectives, and enable the team to drive results
What You'll Need
- 4+ years’ Product Management experience, with preference for candidates with a mix of start-up and large-company experience (and/or candidates who have started new products/initiatives within large companies)
- Broad understanding of the digital marketing landscape and experience with attribution in the past.
- Experience working with data scientists and managing analytical workstreams.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven problem solving and turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Strong technical background, preferably in large volume, scalable web services
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an inclination for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Experience with real-time data science model evaluation
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: PMGMT