Senior Recruiter, E-Commerce & Corporate Retail
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential and culture add.
As a Senior Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of leadership roles for the teams that are the strategic minds behind our ecommerce, creative and brand functions. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to accelerate recruiting for our Ecommerce and North American Retail teams.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a growing company as a true business partner, have ample exposure to senior leadership, enact change, and truly make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be welcomed into a group of strong recruiters and leaders who are dedicated to the professional and personal development of the team. You can also expect monthly team outings, a flexible work life balance, and very corny jokes.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to department leaders by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Work closely with fellow teammates to identify and implement opportunities to drive employer branding efforts for the Creative and Brand Development teams
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in a Recruiting role in either corporate or agency environments (preferably both)
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Experience leveraging data to diagnose recruiting challenges and drive decision making
- Experience driving efficiency and stronger results through process improvements and new ideas
- Ability to close senior candidates in highly competitive situations
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Experience mentoring or onboarding associate-level recruiters a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: