Senior Product Manager: Talent Technology & Employee Experience
We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products. The Talent Product Management team is responsible for developing tools and products that help them thrive by elevating the productivity of engagement of our employees. We are looking for a senior product manager who can shape a new employee experience that makes it easier for every single employee to be more productive in their current job, be rewarded for what they do and develop towards their future. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work on other areas of talent alongside our broader team. You will get to work hand in hand with a talented team of engineers and talent leaders to develop and execute your vision.
What You'll Do
- Define a technology strategy for talent management initiatives that drive employee experience, engagement, diversity equity and inclusion.
- Build, develop, and lead a high performing product team who will leverage data to highlight opportunity areas and turn them into products.
- Partner with our Talent Management team and other stakeholders to drive impactful people initiatives.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual planning and prioritization process.
- Deliver value quickly as measured by business outcomes, through fast iteration and measurement cycles.
- Communicate key performance metrics to executive stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Serve as subject matter expert in talent across Engineering to support ongoing cross-functional initiatives.
What You'll Need
- 5-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation
- Demonstrated track record of successful product management execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization.
- Demonstrated success in aligning vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams using Agile methodologies.
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains.
- Experience in the HR technology domain a plus, but not required.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.