Product Replacement Parts Coordinator
Wayfair has over 10,000 suppliers helping us reinvent how customers shop for all things home. Wayfair is looking for a talented and driven self-starter to execute strategy and help us transform a network of thousands of individual vendor businesses into a flawless fulfillment network surrounding replacement parts.
The Replacement Part Operations Associate focuses on resolving issues pertaining to replacement parts for already fulfilled orders. A strong candidate is a motivated individual that is comfortable communicating directly with suppliers, customers and internal Wayfair contacts. We are looking for an energetic team player who understands the value in providing a streamlined resolution experience for customers and suppliers alike. This role allows you to own the post-order customer experience by working hand in hand with multiple business partners to find solutions that are low-cost, quick and amenable to the customer.
The Order Management Operations team is organized into small groups that build relationships with suppliers, analyze the root cause of operational problems and partner with other Wayfair departments to leverage technology and continuously improve the experience for our customers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Order Management and Operations teams.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a liaison between the supplier and the customer
- Customer outreach when vital information is missing from the original inbound service call
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and collaborate to secure operational improvement
- Partner with suppliers to reach resolutions for our mutual customers
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate- and long-standing operational issues, improving overall performance
- Work cross-functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Customer Service, Finance and Merchandising
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency when deemed appropriate
What You Will Need:
- Two or four year college degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable with regular phone communication
- Ability to articulate clearly and negotiate with external partners
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident self-starter
- Effective prioritization skills
- A knack for determining root causes of problems and implementing solutions
- Problem-solving mindset
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.