Product Manager, Warehouse Execution System
Product Manager - Warehouse Automation and Sortation
We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
At Wayfair, fulfillment is at the forefront of our competitive advantage. The Warehouse Automation and Sortation team is developing the next generation fulfillment centers, leveraging automation and optimization engines, to enable best-in-class speed and cost of fulfillment. This is a distinct competitive advantage for Wayfair and one that will be the main driver to our future growth and success. Wayfair is seeking an individual that enjoys breaking down complex problems into small, actionable solutions and partnering cross-functionally to deliver results.
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites. As a Product Manager of Warehouse Automation and Sortation, you will be at the forefront of develop our next generation, highly automated fulfillment centers.
What you’ll do:
- You use quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs.
- Build an understanding of complex operational and logistical processes and map the end-to-end warehouse processes.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our tools leveraged by Ops Manager and associates.
- You will execute the production roadmap and ensure we are making the appropriate prioritization tradeoffs.
- Build strong relationships with Industrial Engineering, Operations, and Development teams to build best-in-class capabilities.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Knowledge logistics, operations, or supply chain space preferred
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: PMGMT