Claims Associate with German
Who we are:
Our Operations team provide the link between our customers, business partners and key stakeholders. We provide core operational support to our Wayfair Supply Chain Network, from data and technical implementation and supplier management through to freight and fraud management.
As a Claims Associate, you will work to regain lost funds that are associated with conducting business globally online and co-ordinate activities between various departments such as customer service, finance, freight and supply chain to minimize financial loss. You will use our in-house built tools, therefore, no prior credit recovery experience is necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Use the system to follow up on filed credit requests
- You will enter credit notes issued by suppliers or carriers for approved credit requests
- Build cases using EXCEL and/or SQL to approach top financial loss offenders
- You will help define new methods to improve global recovery process
- Liaise with other departments to guide process improvements
What you’ll need:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and German
- Strong IT skills and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex issues and look beyond the obvious
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Willingness to learn our systems, gain business insight and continuously endeavour to improve processes.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Tag: