Workplace Services Manager/ Senior Facilities Manager
Who We Are:
The Wayfair EU Workplace Team is based in Berlin and responsible for all physical office spaces that wayfair has.. We are responsible for everything from our building leases/seating plans/facilities and operational functionality to general office admin, food programs and health and safety.
Do you love project management, working with multiple stakeholders? Are you detail-oriented, with an affinity push environments from standard to excellent? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do :
● Ensuring from a high level that our spaces are designed both for functionality and to create
● Building backend systems and standards to ensure our spaces function smoothly (inventory managements, janitorial process and task management, food programs etc.)
● Designing improved communication channels and perfecting the “Workplace tone” for our employee client base.
● You’ll have managerial responsibility for the internal facilities team and as well as our front of house workplace services team who manages the day to day administration operation of our offices
● Proactively leading the team in the vision mutually created with head of EU Workplace
● Responsible for executing and reporting on Berlin Workplace monthly project roadmap
● In charge of setting, keeping and reporting on KPIs for ticket response time and completion
● You will work closely with Global Workplace Managers to ensure consistency of programs and standards across offices.
● You will develop close working relationships with major office stakeholders to understand team move needs/ potential growth needs and to ensure that is communicated and planned
● You will help the team evaluate existing vender relationships and run regular RFPs to ensure we have the best and most cost effective relationships possible
● Report back to the organization on project progress and gained efficiencies and managing budgets and channels
● You’ll control a significant share of Workplace Services budget with external contractors and administration costs. You will be responsible for planning, tracking and reporting on those spends.
● Future potential for involvement with large scale design and project management of office construction projects for the right candidate.
What You’ll Need:
● Fluent communication skills in both English and German
● Extensive experience in creating amazing physical environments and programs to enable employees to utilize their working environment to their full potential
● 5+ years professional experience in project management and team management
● Natural ability to connect and communicate with all levels of an organization
● Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
● Affinity with a highly data-driven business environment - you are excited about using data to drive decisions and to find out how things work in detail.
● Fluency in google suite applications (specifically slides, sheets and docs)
● Good skills in creating spreadsheets and pivot tables to organize and illustrate data
● Attention to detail, high time management capabilities and passion for building great processes
● Passion for spaces, design and esthetics
● Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: