Wayfair in Galway, is currently seeking a Sales and Service Instructional Designer to join the growing team. The applicant should have experience developing a variety of training materials in a fast-paced growth environment. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs for all aspects of Sales & Service training including but not limited, to new hire on-boarding, ongoing up-skill training, leadership, e-learning creation and virtual training programs. This person will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales and Service initiatives, processes and needs.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the training needs of Wayfair Sales and Customer Service Teams.
- You will work closely with the Training Manager to lead the needs analysis and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs to applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the need of the learner
- Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role.
- You will use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects.
- Develop exercises, tutorials job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Articulate 360 or other eLearning authoring softwareand effectively utilizing Learning Management Systems required.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing learning solutions and programs including online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training, and blended learning content.
- Developed exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social, or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
- Instructional design process knowledge and adult learning theories
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft and ideally Google Suite
- Previous experience evaluating and assessing training modules for effective learning required and business environment understanding
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.