We're looking to add a talented Senior Designer to our growing B2B Creative Team; a strong design influencer who is ambitious and highly motivated, as well as collaborative. Someone who focuses on creating pixel-perfect assets whilst still thinking big and pushing the long-term strategy of our unique brand forward.
As a Senior Designer on our team, you will be responsible for applying your strong design, innovative thinking, and technical experience to our B2B business. Using data as your compass, you'll lead the execution of a broad range of design projects, continuously tracking performance and implementing new learnings along the way. This exciting role allows you to implement your strong design vision into tangible assets that directly impact the bottom line of our growing business.
For consideration, you must include a link to your portfolio or a PDF of work samples.
What You'll Do
- Produce work that resonates with our customers and continues to raise the bar for our brand
- Deliver innovative ideas by contributing to collaborative brainstorms and concept development
- Evolve ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions, then presenting those ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members and executives
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative leaders to ensure consistency, efficiency and quality
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- Communicate seamlessly with cross-functional partners
What You'll Need
- Degree in graphic design, web design or similar
- 5+ years of experience in agencies, e-commerce or similar
- Excellent visual and graphic design composition skills, extensive experience in print and web design
- Strong creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude, paired with the effortless ability to multitask
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: CUE