Director, Social Media and Display Marketing
The Social Media and Display Marketing team is scaling our major lead acquisition channels on social media and online display to sustain and strengthen the massive growth of our business in Europe. We do this by refining and adjusting our winning social media and display customer acquisition playbook to GDPR-driven challenges. We are the key contacts for our social media partners (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest) and partner with the product development and data science teams from Wayfair’s European and US offices to identify creative solutions to scale these channels while maintaining or improving spend efficiency.
We enjoy coming up with creative solutions to problems that haven’t yet been solved, we gravitate towards data and analytics, and like working with like-minded and driven people to get stuff done.
What will you do?
- Adapt Wayfair’s tried-and-tested marketing playbook (as it relates to social media and online display acquisition) in light of GDPR-driven changes
- Own the strategy and roadmap for efficiently growing Wayfair’s social media and online display channels in UK and DE
- Lead a team of ~8-10 analysts and managers to drive initiatives that deliver upon this strategy
- Partner with Wayfair’s data science and product development teams to identify and prioritize changes that strengthen the growth of these channels
- Partner with our social media partners (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest) to make best use of their platforms, be an early adaptor of new features and become a well-respected thought partner shaping the future of their advertising platforms
What you will need
- Management consultant looking to move to eCommerce leader; or GM eCommerce leader with experience in managing and building teams
- Track record of delivering measurable results in a fast-paced environment
- Highly comfortable with working with large and complex data sets
- Advanced usage of Excel and SQL; knowledge of other analytical tools (E.g. R statistical programming language) is a big plus
- Bachelors / Masters graduate with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds: mathematics, sciences, engineering, economics, etc.)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: