Warehouse Training Lead (Various Shifts)
Warehouse Training Lead
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- The Warehouse Training Lead will oversee the functions of the Ambassadors and training programs being offered.
- Help manage curriculum and conduct necessary training for all Ambassadors.
- This person will be held accountable for ensuring all Ambassadors within the shift are following procedures and policies set in place for their function.
- Ensure the proper use and accountability of tools and resources.
- Perform basic Office skills- word, excel, printer/scanner operations.
- Be responsible for answering email and verbal questions in a timely manner.
What You’ll Need
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Understanding of High Jump is a plus.
- Leadership and motivational skills, and the ability to make decisions with little to no guidance based on policies or common sense.
- This position will require a schedule that aligns with the teams, ie: be here for the start of the earliest team on your designated shift.
- Experience with composing and replying to emails.
- Power Equipment experience – Must be able to operate or willing to be trained on Powered Industrial Truck Operations (PITO).
- Experience with creating and updating systems such as trouble tickets.
- 2+ years working experience. Must have excellent attendance.