iOS Engineer (m/f/x)
iOS Engineer (m/f/x)
We work with thousands of suppliers for our catalog of products, as well as an array of internal teams. In order to support their mobile needs, the Extranet Apps team focuses on building, scaling, and maintaining world-class Android and iOS apps. We're looking for engineers interested in mobile app development to help us build those high-quality applications. Research shows that diverse teams are stronger teams. That’s why Wayfair is looking for candidates who are passionate about programming and have strong core fundamentals - regardless of whether they followed a traditional path to software development. Self-taught? Bootcamp grad? CS degree holder? If you feel confident in your knowledge of object oriented design and you are curious about data structures, algorithms and state-of-the-art app development, please apply! We want to connect with people who want to grow their skills over time and who are eager to join our fast growing, highly collaborative team.
What You'll Do
- Help the team to build great apps.
- Implement new features.
- Enhance existing functionality and fix issues as they occur.
- Learn and grow together with the team.
- Pair with your teammates or work independently on tasks.
- Review code.
- Give status updates in our daily stand-ups.
- Participate in backlog groomings, sprint plannings, retros, etc.
What You'll Need
- Familiarity with programming concepts such as variables, loops, control structures from completing a few independent projects on your own, graduating from a software development bootcamp or getting a degree in computer science/computer engineering.
- You’re enthusiastic about complex problem solving and developing creative solutions for stakeholders as part of your day-to-day.
- Willingness to learn iOS development best practices and receive constructive feedback on your code.
- Previous experiences that required critical thinking and analytical approaches is a plus.
And Finally, Our Proposition to You!
- A competitive salary and yearly bonus
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops, and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership, not only in the Berlin office but also with Boston, London, and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development
- Regular company-sponsored social events to connect with your team and fellow colleagues
- An office location in the heart of the Berlin startup scene, with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: ENGR