Product Manager, Registry
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
Wayfair is looking for a Product Manager to play a critical role in the development of a new Wedding and Gift Registry offering from the ground up. In this role, you will help shape the vision for the Wayfair Registry while providing the execution and analysis that will serve as the backbone to the creation of an amazing experience for couples and their guests. The Wedding and Gift Registry is an enormous growth opportunity and key priority in an already fast growing and dynamic organization.
What You'll Do:
- Play a key role in launching a brand new Registry offering and managing its development once in market
- Build Registry features that will be used by thousands of couples and their guests.
- Assist in the management of the Registry roadmap across all devices (App, Web, Mobile Web) and across geographies
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of dedicated engineers
- Help fashion detailed user cases and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Utilize data to understand the needs and pain points of couples and their guests, and transform that knowledge into Registry enhancements and new features
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in product management, brand management, consulting, or related field
- A desire to move quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Technical background, or technical orientation
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation