Employer: Wayfair LLC
Title: Associate Director
Location: 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116
Duties: Lead strategy development, software product development, scaling, and process improvement for International Supply Chain service. Lead software and systems development for areas including origin warehousing, ocean freight, container drayage and domestic transportation. Develop and refine Wayfair's international supply chain services offering. Create product portfolio systems and technology collateral, interface with sales teams to analyze sales and marketing requirements, and design technology led offerings to meet those requirements. Define, develop and implement systems and applications for our global supply chain and logistics business and analyze our international supply chain and freight forwarding applications and develop enhancements. Develop process mapping and design technology infrastructure, working with product and engineering team, on tools like Cargowise, to streamline origin freight operations for freight consolidation. Define product expansion, value proposition and technology scaling efforts to scale Wayfair's International Supply Chain offerings. Multiple positions available.
Requirements: Requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a directly related field plus five (5) years of experience in enabling technology project management.
Experience must include one (1) year in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Creating and reviewing user experience prototypes using Microsoft Axure and Adobe Infusion to design and implement solutions
- Utilizing large enterprise systems to enable data sharing and ensure data accuracy
- Creating and managing data visualization dashboards on Tableau for business reporting, and performing experimental design and hypothesis testing including A/B tests
- Developing user adoption programs and defining user onboarding processes
- Performing business and process gap analysis to identify improvement opportunities, create development plans and capacity management models, and create financial models
- Leading development of Big Data Analytics solutions leveraging advanced data analysis techniques (including machine learning) for large quantities of structured and unstructured data
- Leading executive-level communications with multiple stakeholders regarding strategic vision alignment and project status updates
- Leading cross functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and other specialists throughout the strategic growth initiative development process and interfacing with cross-functional teams, UX designers, graphic designers, and QA teams
- Developing business cases and financial strategy for product development, including defining business goals, creating execution steps, and analyzing business return
- Building and analyzing predictive models using historical data, ROI analysis, and back testing to predict target markets, customer segments, messaging and spending
Will accept an alternate combination of Bachelor’s degree plus seven (7) years of experience.
First shift. Qualified applicants please submit resumes to wmckenzie, Req#/Job Code: ().
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Tag: SLS