Designer, Birch Lane
L2 Designer, Birch Lane
The Lifestyle Brands are exciting offshoots of the main Wayfair brand – equally awesome, but each with its own distinct POV and product assortment. We are (drumroll, please): Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold.
We’re on the lookout for a strong designer for Birch Lane: a visionary who can shape the look and feel of our brand, conceptualizing and executing design for everything from promotional emails and direct mail projects to brand awareness campaigns and major advertising. Your work will be seen by millions and contribute heavily to the visual evolution of our brand. The role requires a skilled, meticulous, and motivated designer who can partner with both creatives and cross-functional partners.
- Conceptualize and design a high volume of omni-channel advertising campaigns and evolve brand identity
- Lead collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and presentations with creative peers and cross-functional partners
- Engage in thoughtful critiques, both responding positively to and offering constructive feedback
- Possess an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet business goals
- Be a vocal contributor, an organized team player, and willing to pitch in on additional projects
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong concepting, typography, and layout design skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Confident in abilities and able to articulate ideas and opinions
- Organized and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Always seeking knowledge in design, art, and technology, and stays up to date on current trends
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
Resume & Portfolio
To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standards—both following and creating them. Your portfolio should exhibit a love of experimentation and a command of available technology.
We need to see your work to know if you are a fit for our team!
- Your resume’s design must entice us to click through to your portfolio
- Your portfolio should showcase digital design