EU Creative are the designers, copywriters, and project managers who work on every piece of creative that our customer sees. From holiday campaigns and TV ads to email marketing and print work we concept and develop engaging content that acquires new customers and keeps existing ones coming back again and again.
We partner closely with teams across the entire EU organization including 3D, marketing, and merchandising and stay on the forefront of creative and tech best practices.
We're looking to add a talented Senior Copywriter to our European Creative Team; a talented individual who understands how to bring a brand’s voice to life. Through snappy storytelling, you’ll create compelling, consumer-facing copy for our sites, emails and print assets. The perfect candidate is also excited about playing a role in the evolution of a brand (and the fact that their work will be viewed by millions). We’re growing fast and the volume of work we’re producing is high, with even higher expectations for quality.
What You'll Do
- Create and shape Copy for our German audience while adhering to brand voice and guidelines
- Articulate our European Tone of Voice while making decisions based on data
- Collaborate with a team of 4 passionate copywriters
- Mentor and Coach our Junior Copywriters
- Advocate a strong creative vision while meeting the needs of internal stakeholders
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams
What You'll Need
- Significant Copywriting experience - German Copy essential
- Endlessly curious about the customer—their passions, needs and pain points
- Good attention to detail skills
- Strong ability to articulate your ideas and opinions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
- University qualification in copywriting, marketing, creative writing, communications or similar
- Proven experience in leading and developing a diverse team
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.