Photo Studio Coordinator (m/f)
Our Wayfair warehouse in Kassel has a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Photo Studio Coordinator to join our Imagery team. Are you an energetic, highly detailed individual who likes working with a team that takes initiative to constantly exceed expectations? Could you thrive in an environment where two key cultural attributes are maintaining a positive attitude and vibrant personality?
A Photo Studio Coordinator ensures brand standards are upheld while maintaining a critical role in the operational success in the photo studio.
What you’ll do
- Locate, assemble and disassemble products for photography
- Maintain set elements and general repairs
- Understanding database of product received, product shot, and product shipped out
- Comfortable working with High Jump, scanning guns and general Warehouse tools and systems
- Maintaining organization of products for photography and having them ready to go to set
- Accountable for moving samples and set elements entering and exiting the studio
- Unpack all samples and organize for photography shoots
- Troubleshoots errors when samples received do not correspond to requested items and communicating to appropriate Production Coordinator
- Maintain facilities and work areas in a safe and clean manner
- Ensures product quality by handling all items with care, taking the necessary precautions for correct packaging, repackaging, and storage
- Collaborate with team of Photo Studio Coordinators, Production Coordinators, and Studio Manager to review timelines for scheduled shoots.
- Communicating with on set teams to ensure timelines are being followed for appropriate set changes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need
- General building, carpentry and mechanical knowledge and experience
- Comfortable with physical labor and the ability to lift and move packages and set elements ranging from 10-40kg on a regular basis
- Effective time manager with good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and operate independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with various technology platforms
- Comfortable using powered (fork truck) and non-powered (pallet jacks, hand trucks) material handling equipment
- Very good English, German is considered a plus
*Certification or experience on a fork truck a plus
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE-PS