Supply Chain Integration Associate with German
Who we are
Wayfair is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and innovative professional to join our Supply Chain Integration Team. The Implementation team is responsible for establishing connections with our suppliers to assure automated data flows of Inventory, Orders, Financial and Shipping information between Wayfair and our partners.
Upon joining the team, you will work as an advisor to all Supply Chain related needs for our suppliers and help Wayfair in our mission to connect with our suppliers through different forms of automated data exchanges. You will be closely connected to our growing supplier base and their needs and will manage relationships with our 3rd party vendors.
What you’ll do
- Outreach and assist with setting up and launching data exchange projects and resolving data exchange issues with Wayfair partners across Europe
- Support EDI Setups with European suppliers
- Automating data exchange for processing of order data, invoices, inventory feeds and tracking data
- Maintain strong working relationships with Vendors, Category Management, and 3rd party trading partners to drive improved EDI implementation and performance
- Follow defined process flow for using software to automate different supply chain needs: Purchase Orders, Invoices, Shipping Information, Inventory, etc.
- Monitor overall performance on data connections implemented – ensuring data is transmitting fluidly between Wayfair and the Supplier
- Dissect and determine root causes of problems and help to implement solutions
What you’ll need
- Degree in Business Studies or Supply Chain preferably
- Fluency in both English and German
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office, Excel, SQL
- Proficient user of SQL and experience with Data exchange, connections or EDI
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to “hit the ground running” (a self-starter)
- Creative thinking and constant desire to make processes better
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the detail
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilityTag: