Manager, Benefits and Leave of Absence
Wayfair's Benefits Team aims to provide the best support possible to our employee population. We're a group of analytical, employee experience-focused people, and we're excited to be growing our team.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for leave of absence management for call center, warehouse, and fulfillment employees including reviewing FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, parental, military, and other leave of absence
- Responsible for Open Enrollment for all call center, warehouse, and fulfillment employees including system administration, employee communication, and training
- Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence.
- Functional knowledge of other human resources business processes (HRIS, payroll, time, absence, recruiting). Able to identify expressed and unspoken requirements.
- Approve and troubleshoot Workday benefit changes for call center, warehouse, and fulfillment employees
- Support HRIS with end-to-end platform solutions from proposal through execution (design/build/test/deploy)
- Point of contact for Talent Management Generalists in call center, warehouse, and fulfillment offices for all benefit related escalations
- Create and manage effective education, communication and delivery of benefits materials
- Ensure materials and Wayfair knowledge base are up to date and accurate
- Stay up to date on compliance related changes and update employees accordingly – ACA, Medicare, HIPAA, etc.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience in benefits administration and/or HR Operations
- Workday benefits training and experience
- Extensive experience working with Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see trends in claims data
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Great communication skills and a very polished customer service oriented demeanor
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: