Warehouse Associate- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities- All Shifts
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Unload and receive inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material.
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues.
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date.
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience.
- Be a vocal contributor on the team.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Must be comfortable handling up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
- Strong, consistent work ethic.
- Comfort with scanning technology.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus.
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.