Senior Associate Product Manager, Lifestyle Brands & International Experiences
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we're building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We're tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we're a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
As the Senior Associate Product Manager - Lifestyle Brands & International Experiences, you’ll be responsible for helping to define the vision of our Lifestyle Brands: Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold, as well as our International sites, Wayfair Canada, UK, Germany, and more to come! These sites make up billions of incremental revenue dollars of opportunity, and present a unique challenge to create the perfect experience for a subset of customers. You will have to quickly familiarize yourself with globalization platforms like site translation tools, and the target customer of each of our lifestyle brands. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and work directly with senior leads of each business, and will soon become a subject matter expert on a subset of these websites. Exceptional communication and project management skills are a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and ensure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Understand impact, trends and opportunities across all visitor types and platforms, including desktop web, tablet web, mobile web, iOS apps and Android apps
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure the impact of your product enhancements
- Leading team of Engineering, Analytics, Software QA, and Experience Design toward efficient execution of aggressive strategies
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required
- Partner with dozens of teams across Wayfair to bring the most impactful features and experiences to each of our lifestyle brands and international sites
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership and communication experience
- Proven project management experience leading complex projects
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Passion for learning about new technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and AB testing practices a plus