Account Operations Manager - CastleGate Europe (m/f)
Do you want to join the fastest growing start up within Wayfair? If yes, then the CastleGate Account Operations Manager role could be the right fit for you.
CastleGate was created to dramatically improve consumers’ shopping experience, and develop a unique competitive advantage for Wayfair. We do this by offering one and two-day delivery times, lower prices, and higher delivery quality of home products than has historically been possible. In order to accomplish this goal, CastleGate partners with hundreds of suppliers, and provides access to our rapidly expanding portfolio of logistics services.
The Account Operations team own the onboarding of new suppliers into the program ensuring they are set up for operational success. Once in the program the account operations team partner with the suppliers in their day-to-day operations, offering the best in class support. As the Account Operations Manager you will lead by example, setting and sharing the strategic vision for the team while fostering a spirit of teamwork.
What You'll Do
- You will own and drive a part of the business that has real and immediate impact on the overall success of Wayfair
- Develop and execute transformational strategies that generate best-in-class customer satisfaction and enduring competitive advantage
- Partnering with a team of smart, motivated and driven individuals in an environment that is both collaborative and risk taking The Account Operations Manager will be responsible for
- Hiring, managing, coaching and developing a team of Operations Associates/Specialists
- Building roadmaps and managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborating effectively with groups company-wide, including Engineering, Warehouse Operations, Planning, Category Management, Supplier Performance, Data Integration, Merchandising and Logistics
- Supporting operational strategy’s and innovations to drive business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability
What You'll Need
- Experience in supply chain, logistics, operations or customer service
- Experience in people management/leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English confident, assertive and influencing
- High degree of professionalism and ability to consult with senior management teams
- Project management with the ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- MS Office, especially Excel PPT
- Fluent in German
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: SCL-CG