Senior Campus Recruiter
The Wayfair Campus Recruiting team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture add. Our team is dedicated to supporting the company’s rapid growth and ambitious goals by acquiring a strong pipeline of students for Intern, Working Students and Full Time opportunities. Campus Recruiting is looking to bring on a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for building a best-in-class candidate hiring experience. An ideal applicant possesses an exceptional communication style coupled with an operational mindset that makes them dangerous in the high volume recruiting arena. Applicants should be adaptable and thrive within an ever-changing role. The seasonality of Campus Recruiting and our close partnership with our stakeholders requires responsibilities to change and shift to execute against business goals, making our team extremely agile. If you’re enthusiastic about recruiting but enjoy getting a chance to step outside the classic Talent Acquisition box, Campus Recruiting is the place for you.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with key colleges and university career services teams, student groups, academic leaders, and other on-campus programs.
- Plan, organize, and drive large scale off-campus/on-site recruiting events, including Assessment Days, on-site interviews, information sessions, and job shadowing
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure successful placements.
- Manage recruitment life-cycle from search kick-off through to close and successful new hire onboarding for candidates.
- Successfully communicate each candidate’s experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the Hiring Manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation, and pre-close of the candidate.
- Provide reporting and updates to management and stakeholders.
- *This role will require travel to select colleges/universities during peak on-campus recruiting seasons
What You'll Need
- Several years of recruitment experience ideally in a high-volume or campus recruiting environment
- Solid experience conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Experience establishing on-campus relationships and promoting a compelling employment brand at elite European colleges and universities.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-growth, demanding environment.
- Fluency in German and English are essential.
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and social media platforms would be considered an asset.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: