Customer Experience Manager
We are the Large Parcel Support team and we are building a team of customer service maniacs to support our Final Mile network. We drive alignment between the teams and phases of the large parcel life cycle - bringing speedy resolution to our customers’ requests and necessary information to our business partners. Daily, we are driven by new exciting challenges that allow Wayfair to innovate and improve the large parcel delivery experience for our customers.
What You'll Do
- You will coach teams of ten to fifteen customer experience coordinators and conduct weekly, biweekly and monthly one-on-ones with direct reports. You will also participate in weekly team management meetings providing updates on your team’s metrics, changes and actions.
- You will create a great place to work for every team member and partner by demonstrating core values and team culture every day.
- You will network with cross functional leadership to increase visibility and awareness of common goals.
- You will communicate goals, actions, wins and opportunities to key stakeholders as well as provide professional and appropriate communications on progress of projects.
- You will communicate with your Customer Experience Lead detailing wins and opportunities and actions a-
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work effectively with leadership teams and cross functional leadership; encourage open communication, provide feedback.
- Ability to review metrics and drive results through focused coaching and engagement.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills. Lead focused meetings, develop agendas with supporting data and analytics
- Ability to scope problems and identify appropriate data and analysis needed to solve. Drive key initiatives and demonstrate acumen through business result. Offer prioritized solutions to challenges and problems.
- Experience in facilitating training; focused on both hard and soft skills.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: CSVC