Senior Recruiter (m/f)
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team in Europe is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth in the EU. Our Recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As our business growth demands more support, our Talent Acquisition team will now grow as well.
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team partners very closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as Boston in order to drive delivery through well thought out strategies as well as using data to track candidate pipeline. The Talent Acquisition team will also have the opportunity to help build out the Wayfair brand in Europe as a leading employer in the Technology and eCommerce space.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth $4B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner whilst making a significant and immediate impact to the overall success of the company.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure successful placements.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Conduct research to map out talent within different companies and markets.
- Manage recruitment life-cycle from search kick-off through to close and successful new hire onboarding for candidates.
- Lead and develop comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via direct sourcing, database mining, internal referrals, calling, local advertising, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews.
- Communicate each candidate’s experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the Hiring Manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation, and pre-close of the candidate.
- Work closely with your Recruitment Coordinator partner to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmed in a timely manner, applicant tracking system compliance and that all HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence are sent to candidates.
- Provide reporting and updates to management and stakeholders.
What You'll Need:
- Extensive experience in agency and in-house recruiting.
- Solid experience conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-growth, demanding environment.
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: