Intern - Workplace Services (m/f)
Workplace Services makes the office come to life. We are responsible for everything space related, which is a lot of fun considering we are a furnishings company. From Post-its to space design, coffee to events, we support Wayfair employees by creating amazing spaces for them to work in.
What You'll Do
· Supply ordering (food, office supplies)
· Set up for small events
· Creation of Weekly Newsletter
· Helping capture important process information
· Support building new and better processes
· Helping with covering the Front desk as needed
· Entering purchase orders and other small financial tracking
· Rolling up your sleeves and helping out wherever is needed!
What You'll Need
· German/English language abilities
· Able to write clearly and professionally in English
· Great energy and attitude
· Excited to find things to improve and motivation to improve them
· experience in google suite
· Basic excel or Google Sheets experience (light formulas)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: CMPS