Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Service Transformation
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you passionate about making a direct impact on customers? Can you easily navigate in big data and drive frontline change? If yes, keep reading about an exciting new opportunity with Wayfair!
Wayfair is a rapidly growing eCommerce company offering an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. Wayfair is committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience and we have recently embarked on a Service Transformation to further enhance the customer experience when a customer need to contact Wayfair (online or via phone.)
We are offering the unique opportunity to work very closely with our highly-motivated Sales and Service Leadership team to be a key leader shaping and delivering a transformation of our Sales and Service operations in Europe (located in Galway, Berlin and homebased). We are looking for the right individual with a deep passion for identifying fact-based improvement initiatives, driving change and engaging people at all levels. This candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that continues to evolve rapidly. This is a highly visible and exciting role for in Wayfair EU and one that will offer the right candidate an opportunity to shape one of our core operational functions.
- Shape and execute the Service Transformation program to improve customer experience
- Apply data findings to develop pilots to measure effectiveness, impact, and value – take risks and experiment with innovative ways to create a unique and differentiated customer experience
- Plan and prioritize initiatives to unlock identified opportunities
- Leverage Wayfair’s deep engineering expertise to translate opportunities into actionable tech deliverables to streamline tools for both customers and employees
- Work with Sales and Service leaders to build capabilities to identify improvement opportunities and drive change
- Operate as a thought leader, people leader, and impact generator for Sales and Service operations
- Analyze and report performance trends and improvements to senior management
- Several years of professional experience (consulting, process improvement or similar ideal)
- Bachelor degree (or higher) preferred (e.g., Business Administration, operations, other quantitative fields)
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and passion for data/analytics
- Clear track record of delivering change/drive impact ideally in frontline operational environments (Lean or process improvement experience preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills – skilled at leading meetings, influencing others
- Strong entrepreneurial energy and ownership mindset
- Project management capabilities – employs a rigorous but practical approach
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: