Supplier Process Optimization Specialist
Our Supplier Partner Management team has an End-to-End focus, with deep and board expertise as we continue to build a comprehensive performance structure, ensuring our supplier processes are reliable.
We provide a specialised approach, that can be pulled in my partner engagement teams, supporting and leading on performance improvement, advising and guiding suppliers to enable self-service improvements, constructing the next level of customer fulfilment. This role requires an experienced advocate to support internal and external departments, being recognised as a leader in supplier process, referencing your knowledge around your area of expertise in Dropship Fulfilment. You will be needed to act as a coach/mentor, providing guidelines and best practices around your topics to enable fast, incident free, smooth and scalable fulfilment.
What you’ll do:
- Influencing suppliers on warehouse and supply chain processes, hardware, software and supporting technology, you will be able to articulate and support process transformation.
- Leading and guiding suppliers, helping operations supply chain specialists & other Wayfair teams to develop and implement process improvements and changes
- Developing market-leading guidelines and best practices for suppliers and Wayfair teams by mentoring, providing learning opportunities, to drive process improvements at scale.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop impactful and scalable solutions for supplier process optimizations – prior and demonstrable experience a significant advantage.
- Becoming a reference point – internally and externally – for your topics of expertise. You will be seen as a key part of the team to go to for supplier process optimization improvement.
- Location: Berlin or London (preferred)
- Availability to travel (30%)
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with emphasis on Supply Chain Management or related fields, ideally with direct retailer or multiple supplier fulfilment experience
- Significant experience of supply chain processes – ideally in eCommerce environment with deep understanding of Dropship fulfilment & in warehouse processes across multiple retailers.
- Ability to identify critical processes as well as develop creative and pragmatic solutions
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to define and articulate process and required process improvement through model definition, data absorption, getting to the headlines
- Strong (end) customer focus
- Involvement with senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with the ability to influence at all levels, including with 3rd parties, suppliers and Wayfair teams, locally and remotely
- Have excellent communication and data management skills, proficient using Office 365 applications including Excel.
- Proven track record of complex problem solving & Experience in a General Merchandise/Online retail environment
- Fluency in English required, German is an advantage.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: