3D Visualization Operations Associate
At Wayfair, we are redefining the way our customers shop for furniture & home goods using cutting edge tech. The 3D Operations team is a new and rapidly growing team at Wayfair that builds the assets that power our Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Photoreal imagery experience on site and on mobile.
Are you curious about what the next generation of e-commerce will look like and how billions will shop in the next 5-10 years? Do you want to be a part owner at revolutionary company, where you’ll contribute to complex business cases?
The 3D Operations team is a rapidly growing team at Wayfair and one of Wayfair’s top initiatives. For ecommerce, images sell products, however the traditional method of creating images in a photo studio is time consuming and expensive. Wayfair is partnering with Google, Facebook, and other leaders in the industry disrupt the imagery space and shift the industry towards the creation of computer-generated 3D product models and rooms that can be combined to create imagery for products at a grand scale for a fraction of the cost. These 3D models also enable the new way of shopping for customers through exciting AR/VR initiatives.
Wayfair is shifting the industry towards 3D and we’re just getting started. Since this is a new area, expertise in 3D modeling or 3D imagery is not a requirement. If you are driven by making a large impact and redefining the industry, then this is the right team for you.
The 3D Modeling Account Management team is looking for a forward-thinking account manager with a passion for operations, account management, and analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to support key business goals by drivining KPIs and efficiency.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Effectively manage offshore 3D modeling partners and set SPIs for partners to achieve
- Source new third party partners and negotiate contracts
- Onboard and train new offshore 3d modeling partners on the model production process
- Collaborate with internal senior stakeholders as a trusted partner in managing their projects going through the 3D pipeline
- Conduct performance analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Evaluating opportunities and executing projects to continuously increase process efficiency
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Creating reports and dashboards to demonstrate process efficiency and throughput
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree with business concentration
- 2+ years of work experience in process-improvement focused role(s)
- Results-driven, organized team player with strong emphasis on communication and agility
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset with ability to find creative solutions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and ability to summarize data in visual formats
- Familiarity / proficiency with SQL is a plus
You’d be a great fit if you’re any combination of the following:
You’re a top performer at a top-tier tech or consulting company. Stellar academic record is a plus. You believe in failing fast, learning, testing and iterating. You’re ambitious and routinely bite off more than you can chew. You’re flexible, humble, and confident and are a stellar cross-functional partner across product and creative teams. No 3D experience necessary, but an interest in and experience with cutting edge technology is a plus.Tag: