Sales & Service Training Manager
At Wayfair the customer experience is paramount, which is often rooted in interactions with our customer service agents. The employee development team is dedicated to ensuring our agents are knowledgeable and skilled at meeting our customers’ needs. We provide a comprehensive training program to build product knowledge as well as system navigation and customer interaction skills. We begin with new hire training to set our agents up for success and provide an optimal customer experience; however, just as our customers and suppliers continue to grow and evolve, so do our agents. To meet the need we offer ongoing training and development to support our future growth and success.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with contact center management team to build and drive training schedule to align with business objectives, and growth projections in assigned locations
- Manage and coach a team of trainers to develop their facilitation skills
- Oversee delivery and maintenance of training programs for the following Sales and Service audiences: New hire onboarding; Upskill training for existing staff; New and tenured manager development
- Work in tandem with operations managers to ensure alignment of training programs with ongoing coaching and quality assurance effort for the site
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years managing a successful team of training specialists in a structured professional classroom setting, preferably in a call center environment,
- 3+ years of coaching training professionals on facilitation skills in Instructor-Led Training.
- 5+ years of Training and Development experience in a structured classroom training environment facilitating, designing, and coordinating corporate training courses. Preferably, 3+ years’ experience with facilitation; designing, and coordinating training courses and engagement activities.
- Experience with Adobe Connect or another training platform
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional design methodologies
- Experience coordinating and tracking organizational training through a Learning Management System, preferably with experience in Cornerstone LMS
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism, leadership, and autonomous drive
- Proven ability to lead and coach a training team
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to analyze data to identify solutions
- Ability to travel as needed
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel required additional experience with Google’s G-Suite preferred.
- Innovative problem solver drawn to taking solution based collaborative approach with internal partners.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: CSVC