Senior Social Media Specialist
Wayfair is looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist to join its Marketing team. This role is an exciting opportunity to support the company’s Lifestyle Brands, leading key streams of social marketing work for the Birch Lane and Perigold brands. Some core areas of focus will be content creation, community management, influencer collaborations, and tracking/reporting results. A successful candidate will be a creative, enthusiastic and results-driven individual who excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. The role will report into a Senior Marketing Manager at Wayfair’s Boston headquarters and work with a collaborative, high-performing team.
What You'll Do
- Manage brand social media channels, including developing content and posting at a steady cadence across channels
- Develop and execute on-brand, high reaching social campaigns
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to support the business’ communications efforts
- Track key performance indicator, delivering monthly, quarterly and campaign-specific reporting and optimizing on the fly
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS, Marketing, Communications, English or Art History preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with an interest or expertise in social media, content, and creative
- Creative individual and enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
- Comfortable with analytics and has a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven ability of completing projects in an appropriate and timely manner
- Collaborative and comfortable managing relationships with numerous stakeholders
- Ownership mentality and ability to prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Grasps new information, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, pursues self-development and seeks feedback
- Likes to laugh
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.