Home Services Associate
Home Services Associate
Creating a home you love can be overwhelming. Customers may lack the time or expertise to see their vision through and finding a high quality, reliable service provider is difficult. Home Services aims to solve this problem by seamlessly connecting customers to experienced service providers resulting in a true one-stop shop for everything home.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for attracting, training and onboarding talent for growing Home Services team
- You will be customer focused handling incident escalations, real-time problem solving and ensure fast resolution.
- You will evaluate pro performance and devise strategies to increase compliance and improve performance.
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to optimize workflow and prioritize product functionalities.
- You will use quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify operational improvement opportunities.
What You'll Need
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically excel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, plus if in a gig marketplace
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Tag: