Senior Analyst, Large Parcel Customer Experience Test Lead
Wayfair’s Large Parcel Customer Experience team is looking for an Test Kitchen Lead to support the team in redefining the home delivery experience. You will be working with crossfunctional stakeholders in both our Copley headquarters and our field locations to run our LP Test Kitchen, piloting new initiatives and rapidly iterating to drive customer experience. We are looking for a smart, customer-focused team player to join our team and help us drive Wayfair’s success.
Who we are: The Customer Experience Analytics team is an internal consulting team within Operations working to redefine the customer experience for large parcel home delivery. This group serves as the go-to source for any data analysis/insight generation/strategy needs surrounding the post-order customer experience for Wayfair: from redesigning the delivery scheduling process to predicting escalations to leveraging customer feedback to determine next generation services and offerings.
In this role you will:
- Translate hypotheses into well-designed pilots and KPIs, coordinating with the necessary teams to launch and run them.
- Keep an open line of communication with the project participants so they can alert you to potential snags and problems they might see on the horizon.
- Embrace the role of researcher, anticipating that at some point in the project, you will have to investigate some element that is vital to its culmination.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative insight from these pilots into a clear point of view to help drive business strategy.
- Passionate about customer experience and solving complex business problems
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically excel; bonus points for SQL experience
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Strong administrative skills, ability to meet deadlines, and cross-functional communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.