Manager, Vertical Paid Search
Wayfair is looking for a self-starting, creative problem solver with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Vertical Search Marketing team. This team is responsible for driving cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with category management teams to drive revenue, acquire new customers and improve performance for select, high-priority product classes and categories via paid search channels.
Qualified candidates should have 3 – 7 years of experience and be highly analytical while cultivating, executing and refining the strategy for these brands to win in search advertising. You should be adept at working cross-functionally to drive initiatives, highly organized to monitor and prioritize initiatives, be comfortable in a dynamic and data-driven environment and demonstrate interest in potentially leading a team of analysts.
This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
- Work closely with partner marketing teams to own and optimize multimillion dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals
- Closely monitor campaign performance on a regular basis and react to results of strategic initiatives and tests
- Align with senior leadership to ensure marketing objectives are being met, proactively share results, and align on priorities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to continually optimize internal processes and on-site experience
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
- Develop talent within the organization, mentoring/developing team of analysts
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record (a plus if in an analytical major)
- 3-7 years of work experience, preferably in a highly analytical role
- Senior presence and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional quantitative skills and proficiency performing analysis in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Bias towards action and a continuous improvement mindset
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.