Scheduling Analyst - Workforce Administrator
Workforce Administrator - Scheduling
Wayfair is looking for an experienced leader to manage our expanding scheduling footprint nationwide. Part of Wayfair’s Workforce Planning department, the Workforce Manager role has several core responsibilities in supporting Wayfair’s Customer Service and Business to Business (B2B) organizations:
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools
- Perform continual analysis of current performance and adjust staffing plans to achieve goals set by the business
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams as needed based on staffing and forecast adjustments
- Generate and evaluate staffing schedules
- Identify staffing gaps and opportunity areas for Operations teams
The Workforce Administrator will:
- Grow & develop scheduling approach and process
- Drive scale strategy for a workforce increasing 30-40% annually
- Coordinate with business partners to review schedule satisfaction
- Develop and refine internal reports to summarize schedule efficiency based on provided forecast
- Define, collect, and track operational metrics to manage and improve planning performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunity areas for process improvement and help implement them throughout the organization
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis and communicate the results to leadership in a clear and comprehensive manor
About Workforce Planning at Wayfair – this team is responsible for staffing, scheduling and monitoring Wayfair’s Customer Service and B2B departments through a combination of art and data science. Our ongoing goal is to craft the most efficient operation possible, while meeting the needs of Wayfair, our staff and our leadership partners.
- BA/BS, with strong academic record- Plus if degree is in economics, math, computer science, business, or another analytical field
- 1+ years of workforce planning, customer service or business experience
- Robust knowledge of MS Excel, SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Highly analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions, presentations and influence effectively
- Positive, people-oriented and enthusiastic attitude
Travel required as needed (<5%).
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.