Recruiter, US Retail
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a Recruiting role in either corporate or agency environments (preferably both)
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.